Sunday, February 7, 2016

Feb 7 - Feb 13: Songs of the Week

We're up to week 2, and while I shared an album last week, I'll be sharing a playlist this time (put together by me). There's seven in here, all of which I love listening to:

1. Dean x Zico - Pour Up
       I stumbled upon this one day and I love love (no, that's not a typo) Dean's voice.
2. BTS - I Need You
       This is actually my favorite song from BTS. Also, I have no idea what is going on in the MV... anyone care to
        explain?
3. Crush - Don't Forget
       I believe this song is pretty recent, and while it's not the best song I've heard from Crush, I just love how his

       voice melts with Taeyeon's.
4. Nop.K - Climax
       Someone told me his voice was very piercing and I totally understand, but don't lie - it's a good song.
5. Zion.T - Eat
       Did you know Crush and Zion.T are good friends? Hah, people with heavenly voices go well together. (I
       just noticed this after a million times of watching, but in the MV, Zion.T is actually the girl's cell phone???)
6. HuhGak x Basick - Up All Night
       Ugh I'm speechless. They're both so good.
7. Lucky J - No Love
       I was anticipating their comeback, but right when they released their MV, I got on a plane for my vacation in
       Iceland. So much for good timing.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment