Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jay Park, Miss $, Lee Hi & More

There's soo many comebacks this week, it's absolutely crazy, especially since I almost had nothing to write last week.

Jay Park - All I Wanna Do
Tbh, I like Jay Park when he sings more than when he raps, but he's great in both.



Miss $ - Don't Speak Without Soul

Miss $ is back with a pretty solid comeback, but as a duo. I actually didn't notice because I don't really know them that well. If ya'll didn't know, Jace (who went on Unpretty Rapstar 2) is part of Miss $. Although she was criticized a lot, I don't think she's that bad. On a side note, she's getting married! Congratulations!



Lee Hi - Breathe
 I LOVE HER VOICE SO MUCH.



Fiestar - Mirror
Oh whoa, two members from Unpretty Rapstar 2 in the same post. I know everyone only recognizes Yezi, but hello? Other members are important too. I'm really liking their comeback.



Ravi - R.EBIRTH Mixtape
I believe I had one of Ravi's songs in my other post. This time, it's the whole album. I guess this is going to be my new playlist of my week.



Other songs that I wanted to include:
Loopy - Goyard
Dila - Alright
M-Zero - 드림맨

No comments:

Post a Comment