Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Note Before I Leave...

...On Vacation!

Yes, I'll be on vacation from now on and I will be posting an update (for a May in Review) sometime in June. I'll admit, I actually have trouble writing recently, which is why you see so little posts in these past few weeks, and to make up for that, I promise I'll post a very very long May in Review. In reality, I am also working on another blog which you can check out here! I'll also be talking about where I went and other little matters on that blog.

In that case, I wish you guys the best of luck on finals if it is finals time for you (I know a lot of people finished already, like me! Though I'm not trying to rub it in...) and for your well being while I'm gone. See ya!

Here's a song to cheer you up:

No comments:

Post a Comment