Sunday, May 1, 2016

May 1 - May 7: Songs of the Week

Since I've been traveling all week, I was planning to share my travel playlist, but I realized I already shared most of the songs in the other playlists already.

Although I haven't watched Descendants of the Sun, I have listened to all the OSTs and loved it. On a side note, I'm not sure if I will watch DOTS; maybe I'll just read it instead. I didn't watch it before because I couldn't find a decent website that streamed DOTS, and now that it ended, I don't want to marathon this drama. I know, I'm so picky and it sounds like I'm just making silly excuses not to watch the drama when everyone says it's so good. I don't actually know what the hype is about, and watching my friends fangirl over the drama doesn't really push me towards watching it either, strangely enough.


And if you're wondering which OST I like the best, it's Mad Clown x Kim Na Young - Once Again. Followed by Davichi - This Love and Chen x Punch - Everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment