Saturday, November 5, 2016

VIXX, BlackPink, Taeyeon & More

BlackPink - Stay
I know people will hate me when I say this, but I can't help but be reminded of 2NE1. I think it's just the style of music that's similar. Their other song, Playing With Fire, is pretty good as well, but nothing really stands out for me.



MC Mong - Visual Gangster
All of his songs have the same sort of feel and it throws me back to when I loved his previous album and I was just listening on repeat. Don't forget to check out his other song, Tears.



VIXX - The Closer



Hyolyn x Jay Park - One Step



Taeyeon - 11:11
The big question is, was this released at 11:11?



Reddy - Ocean View
I didn't like his previous release, but this one is pretty good.



Jenyer - I Do
So this is Jiyoon from 4Minute?



Loco x Crush - Still



Day Day x Hash Swan - Piggy Bank



No comments:

Post a Comment