Saturday, December 31, 2016

December in Review

Unlike November and October, December flew by so fast. I finished another semester and another year is finished. I'm planning to do a Year in Review, which will be slightly different from my regular monthly reviews because they'll be split in three categories. And before I go on with the review, I'm actually planning to move my blog onto WordPress in January, so the Year in Reviews will be the last posts on this site. For now, let's wrap December up.

K-Dramas:
Entourage finally came to an end. I thought that Entourage was only 12 episodes and was surprised when there was more. I honestly didn't really like it and was about to drop it, but I was at the point where I just wanted to see some closure. I'm also loving Goblin right now. This show never fails to make me laugh and wonder what's next to come. I'm a little sad that this drama won't be ending in 2016 and I'll have to wait until next year to find out what happens.

K-Variety:
Yes, I finally finished Unpretty Rapstar and Sister's Slam Dunk after such a long run. Though I'm super upset that Sister's Slam Dunk came to an end, I still think that it was one of the best shows I've ever watched. I've grown quite fond of all the cast members and their little antics. I don't have any variety shows to keep up with anymore, so I don't really know what to do when I don't have dramas to watch. I considered going back to We Got Married, but as of now, I don't really have any motivation to watch it. I also think it's such a pity that Running Man is coming to an end since it was a pretty fun show. Not sure what really happened and why the scandal happened, but I'll take it as it is.

Song Releases: 
Heize - Star
KARD - Oh NaNa

No comments:

Post a Comment