Thursday, February 11, 2016

K-Variety Shows

So, I'm starting a new section called K-Variety. Back then, like 4-5 years ago, I used to keep up with variety shows and eventually I moved onto dramas. While I really like dramas for the emotions, I liked variety because, well, I just wanted something to laugh at. But, nowadays, I really don't have any variety shows to keep up with. I know, I know, everyone tells me to watch Running Man because it's the best one out there, but I feel so anxious when I watch things like that. I'd rather watch something more easy going, like talk shows or something.

Often times, I would find myself wanting to watch something, but I don't know what exactly to watch. I used to keep up with We Got Married and Roommate, but I believe Roommate ended and We Got Married, well, it's alright. All my favorite people always leave so early. Ohhh, there's also Weekly Idol (where I just watch the groups I like) but I would have to wait for subs and/or the groups I like. Last week, I was rewatching Infinite Sesame Player because I had absolutely nothing to do. I remember laughing like crazy, but I guess since it's the third time I'm watching this, it's not as fun anymore.

I kind of want to find a variety show to keep up with again, but I just don't know what. I was reading about Youth Over Flowers in Iceland and it really gave me such nostalgia for the time I went to Iceland. It was also pretty funny, but I don't know if it's worth the watch. Maybe I'll try it out because you never know anything unless you try (although I already know what happens). Oh, but you can definitely count on me when it comes to Unpretty Rapstar or Show me the Money. I ALWAYS keep up, if there's subs. Even though I think it's pretty biased and rigged, I watch it anyway. Y'know, just 'cause. But that's usually in the summer, so what else can I watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment