Saturday, February 13, 2016

Mamamoo - 1cm & More

Mamamoo - 1cm
Mamamoo's having a comeback on the 26th! This is their pre-released track and although I have no idea what it's about it seems like they're discussing how 1cm is important. Yes, for us short people 1cm makes a big difference and get so offended when people say that we're shorter than we actually are. This video is so cute, just like all the members. Anyone see the Jessi reference? LOL Seems like they really like parodying Unpretty Rapstar.



Anda - Taxi

This song isn't new but I was listening to it from my Youtube mix. I remember the first time I listened to this song, I skipped it because it was so bad and I couldn't handle it. But after a few times, it's pretty catchy in a way I guess (especially the beat!). But is she a singer or a rapper? I really don't like her rapping, but her singing is fine. LOL she kind of looks like Nana from After School but then someone mentioned that she looked like a girl version of Sungjong (from Infinite). AND NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT.



Dok2 - Future Flame
I HAD MY POST WRITTEN BUT THEN DOK2 RELEASED HIS NEW SONG SO I HAD TO INCLUDE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment