Saturday, March 19, 2016

Jessi, Red Velvet, Paloalto & More

Jessi - Excessive Love
I feel like she's working really really hard this year. Jessi came back with Ssenunni and then had Lucky J promotions, and now this. I love her singing voice; sometimes, I think singing matches her more than rapping. But she's also a really strong rapper, so what can I complain about?



Red Velvet - One of These Nights

I really like it - it's a different style from their other songs like Dumb Dumb or Ice Cream Cake. They have really strong vocals and I feel like these songs really highlight their strong vocals rather than their upbeat songs. And apparently, the music video is supposed to reflect the Sewol Incident that happened 2 years ago...



Paloalto ft. Dean & Sway D - Fancy
YOOOO



Rudals - I Be The Man
YOOOO X2



No comments:

Post a Comment