Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20 - March 26: Songs of the Week

Week 8 is here and we have some older songs that I was thinking about. They're not really really old songs, but definitely has been my favorite sometime in the past.

1) 9Muses - Wild
This was the song that introduced me to 9Muses, and to this day, I still love them.
2) Taeyang - 1AM
I love this song so much more than Ringa Linga.
3) Swings - Fallin'
I remember loving this song because of Jay Park's voice, but overall, it is a good song.

4) Miss $ - Just Let Me Live
Most of y'all would remember Jace from Miss $ since she appeared on Unpretty Rapstar. She got criticized so much, but I didn't think she was that bad. This song is in fact, pretty good.
5) Kim Hyun Joong - Your Story
I know a lot of things happened to Kim Hyun Joong recently, and I hate to say, I honestly thought his career was over, but who knows? I don't follow the news much anymore so I'm not totally clear on what is going on. But, I still remember fangirling over this song before all of that happened.
6) Jun.K - No Love
What do I expect from my favorite member from 2PM?
7) Jeon Minju x Kim Yuna - Goodbye Rain
I don't remember if this was a debut song or something, but it's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment