Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27 - April 2: Songs of the Week

Yay! I'm back and I've been thinking a lot about what to put for these playlists. This is actually the first time I thought for a long time before coming up with a playlist. After a long while, I decided to compile some songs that I believe should have deserved more views and recognition.

1) December - Reason
This is a really good song, but only has a little over 150,000 views. WHY. The first time my sister watched the music video, SHE CRIED. It was pretty sad and touching, but I don't think it's to the point that you would cry. 

2) Stellar - Mask
Stellar's famous song is Marionette (I'm sure I mentioned in a previous post), but after Marionette died down, nobody really knew they came out with other songs. While I loved Marionette (not because of the video, but because the song was catchy), this is also a really good song that deserves as much recognition as Marionette.
3) Fiestar - You're Pitiful
Fiestar is so underrated, period. On the side note, can people stop posting comments on these songs like "Who came here for Yezi?" I get that Yezi is pretty popular because of Unpretty Rapstar but give some other members the recognition and love too. Yezi shouldn't be your only reason for listening to their songs. At least for me, she was the one who introduced me to Fiestar, whom I continue to support as a whole.
4) Ladies' Code - I'm Fine, Thank You
It saddens me to hear this song every time, but I love it so much. I cry every time I see Eunbi's crying face at the end of the video. There is so much emotion behind this song, especially knowing what happened. Even their company posted this music video after the tragedy as a way of remembering RiSe and Eunbi. RIP you two.
5) Infinite H - As Long as You're Not Crazy
This is my favorite song from Infinite H. I feel like usually they go with happy songs, like Pretty or Special Girl, but this just hits me right in the gut. Sanchez's voice goes along with Hoya and Dongwoo's voice really well.
6) Song Jieun - Don't Look at Me Like That
Song Jieun is such an underrated singer, shadowed by the other members in Secret. When I first listened to her sing outside of Secret's songs, I was surprised at what a strong voice she has. I know that she does get a lot of money from singing demo(?) (I forgot the word for it), but in Secret's songs, she usually has a thin voice and only gets to sing the chorus. I'm pretty happy that TS Ent let her have her solo debut, but she's still underrated.
7) ChoA - Flame
AOA is really popular, but is there is reason why this isn't as popular? I thought she was one of the pretty popular members (after Seolhyun and Jimin). Whatever the reason is, I hope that changes. ChoA has a really pretty voice that just gets me to listen to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment