Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Week of K-HipHop Comebacks ft Jay Park, Dean, KittiB

This list isn't actually only K-hiphop; there's other songs too, but I was just surprised how many comebacks there were this week. I just had to include (almost) everyone because I love them so much.

GOT7 - Fly
Suddenly BamBam's Instagram post makes a lot of sense - I had no idea they were even making a comeback, but yay! They're back!



Jay Park - The Truth Is

The truth is...this song is so on point. Jay's voice is so soothing.



DEAN - Bonnie & Clyde, Half Moon
 Ugh, I was so not ready for Jay Park and Dean having a comeback on the same day. I love Dean's voice and all, but the MV for Boonie & Clyde is giving me nightmares.





Kitti B - Doin' Good
I actually didn't really like her in the beginning of Unpretty Rapstar, but she's actually really good.



Eric Nam - Interview
Eric Nam has been releasing covers of some songs and they're sooo good. And now he's back with a new album!!! Check out his other song, Good For You as well!



Hong Jin Young - Thumbs Up
I literally thought this was a traditional Chinese song when it first started playing. I love Hong Jin Young so much; her songs also cheer me up. She's so perfect.



Amber - Borders
This song gives me chills and feels. I love it when Amber sings - why is she the rapper in f(x)? She should show her beautiful voice more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment