Monday, April 18, 2016

April 18 Update: Computer Issues

Tldr; my laptop is continuously overheating because the fan isn't working and I have trouble turning on my computer (probably because I overworked it). But on the bright side, I'm getting it fixed, but meanwhile, I'm not sure whether I will be able to post anything that wasn't already scheduled for posting, but I am trying to write up some posts on my phone. It definitely is inconvenient for me, but I hope this would work out. Also on the bright side, my school has lent me a chromebook so that I can do my work, but for some reason, I can't access the blogger website (because you do sign in with your Gmail and I am already signed in with my school email, which doesn't allow you to use blogger).

On a side note, I'm also going to be on break from school starting this Thursday and I'm not sure how this would go. I doubt my computer would be fixed by Thursday and I don't know whether my computer will be fixed during the break. I don't know if I will be able to even have a good computer to do my work and write posts. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment