Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 17 - April 23: Songs of the Week

I'm sure you can tell I was pretty depressed when I made this playlist. There's so much going on and I just can't handle all the work and stress everyone is giving me. When I'm down, I like listening to sad music. I know, some say that it makes you even more sad, but it actually makes me feel better because it fits my mood.

1) Exo- Miracles in December
2) Kyuhyun - A Million Pieces
3) Nell - Lost in Perspective

4) EXO - Sing For You
5) Red Velvet - One of these Nights
6) Amber - Borders
7) LeeHi - Breathe

I usually don't like putting in songs that were also featured on my 'song releases' but the last three songs really fit in with the playlist and I couldn't resist (also because I couldn't find any other songs that fit my mood).

No comments:

Post a Comment