Saturday, April 16, 2016

Debuts of NCT, Sam Kim, I.O.I, Mintty & More

IOI - Crush
I'm not a big fan of Produce 101, but they're releasing songs so I feel obligated to add this on. I'm not even sure if the name I wrote is right. Is it IOI? 1O1? lOl? LOL?



Sam Kim - No Sense

How refreshing; it sounds so indie.



NCT U - Without You
I believe NCT is SM's new boy group, and I think NCT U is a sub-unit of NCT. Maybe because I'm not that updated on news, but I wasn't anticipated a debut so I'm not sure what SM's promoting strategy is this time, but I guess we'll find out.



Mintty - Already Go Lady
I don't want to be mean but the "clap" in the beginning sounds like "crap". Nevertheless, not a bad song. For those who don't know, Mintty was a former member of TinyG, so here's her solo debut!



Other songs worth checking out:
Sleepy - Body Lotion
HeeChul x WheeIn - Narcissus
Jea - Bad Girl: A rather slow and heartbreaking song, but fits really well with Jea's voice.
Heize - Don't Come Back: MY FAVORITE RAPPER FROM UNPRETTY RAPSTAR 2! I find that many rappers can't sing, but she's not bad at singing (not to mention her rapping is always on point).

No comments:

Post a Comment