Friday, June 10, 2016

Song Releases Update

I'm slowly trying to catch up with songs that I missed out while I was gone. My watch later playlist was actually 40 songs long, so this will be a very long post, but no worries, it will go back to the normal schedule next week. There's been some pretty good releases while I was gone. And again, I was pretty frustrated because while I listening to the new songs, I picked out some songs that I liked. However, while I was writing the post, the post deleted by itself and I was not lucky enough this time to revive the post.

Boys 24 - Rising Star
Boys 24 is the male version of the show Produce 101, where 49 trainees compete and 24 will debut. Seriously, 24? That's...over the top.



Seo In Young - Hugged By You



Hoody - Like You
I've been looking forward for her releases after she joined AOMG. And she definitely did not disappoint.



Heize - Shut Up and Groove
I was looking forward to this song because Heize is my favorite rapper from Unpretty Rapstar 2 and DEAN is, well, DEAN. I feel like only sings in this song, and doesn't rap at all. But she still has a sweet voice, so I'm not saying it's bad, but I do like her rapping more.



Kisum - 2 Beer
Another one of my favorite Unpretty Rapstars.



EXID - L.I.E
I feel like this song is not as similar as their previous releases, which I like.



Sik-K - Alcohol(?)
I'm kind of wary of putting inappropriate things here and you may be wondering why I'm only bringing this up now when I've put up 19+ rated videos before. But this is actually the first time I watched the video and felt it was a little inappropriate (this video is of them having a house party and getting turned up and whatnot). Anyway, I was looking forward to this song because it's Sik-K. This song is really catchy, but I feel like they put a little too much auto tune in it. The title is also in question marks because I'm not sure what the title is...



Baek A Yeon - So-So 
After I read the lyrics for this song, I realized how fitting it was. Everything's just so-so to me.



Other songs!!!
Jung Key - I Don't Want
XIA - Rock the World
Gain x Minseo - Imi Oneun Sori
Luna - Free Somebody
Oh My Girl - Windy Day
Beenzino - Life in Color

No comments:

Post a Comment